Shark the Fisherman Shark the Fisherman

Not bad.

The game isn't bad. The graphics are reasonable and its easy to play. It does lack control though. Maybe if you could make it so that the line is controlled by the mouse. This way it won't swing so wildly and give players more control.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Timer

Liked the game but the timer wasn't properly for me, every second it clocked by was more than 2 real time seconds. Sometimes the air time is a bit much too. Great game though, i did in 7 days!!

Tower Defence - F.O.G. Tower Defence - F.O.G.

Spelling Error

I think there is a spelling error in the instructiins page with special abilitys it says simly instead of simply. Otherwise it is a good game and i liked it.

Newgrounds Draw v.1.3 Newgrounds Draw v.1.3

Good

It's a bit laggy. Perhaps a play button will help.
Good for a drawing game.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

So good.

I really liked this game. It was set out and designed so cool. It had the best ending ever. I could almost love you. At the start i had a few problems with the thrusters and none of them worked. I shut down a few tabs and suddenly they did. It was great. I got like 40, 000 near the end and bought my way into space. Great game even has a storyline. Please make another..

Hedgehogs.... So original :)

eskkapee eskkapee

Game

I couldn't finish it. Is there a bug. The batteries didn't seem to go in the remote or the T.V didn't go on. I guess i need it fot the password... I like these type of games please make us all another one.